Tonks - pinkhairedauror
Ellen / Hathor - mehet_weret
Dean Winchester - winchesterjerk
Karrin Murphy - notevendarkyet
Henriette - stolehispurse
Rhodey - humdrumvee
And if you know one of my others and want to request, feel free. :)
1. One secret.
2. One compliment.
3. One non-compliment.
4. One love note.
5. Lyrics to a song.
6. How old you are.
7. How long we've been friends.
8. And a hint to who you are.
... and I might or might not manage to guess who you are. Come on. Your chance to take a swing at me without me catching who you are. (You know. The love note doesn't have to be for me.)
* My father was a cop. It's why I became one too.
* Two marriages and two divorces? Don't stand too well with big Irish Catholic family. Especially my mother.
* Marrying at seventeen turned out to be a bad idea.
* Marrying a, so to speak, colleague turned out to be a bad idea. That may have been because he's a total ass, though. I wish my baby sister could have learned from my experience...
* I've been practicing Aikido since I was eleven. Good thing too.
* I was dumped into SI, what amounts to being the 'leper colony' of CPD. Well, not into, on top of it. Getting down from there was my own doing. With a little unexpected and unasked-for help.
* That 'wizard' guy from the yellow pages? Yeah, I work with him. Yeah, he's the real deal.
* Silver items with sentimental family value have way more than sentimental family value.
* The term 'psychic violation' is not something made up. Nor something fun. At all.
adamseden dressed as a 1990's grunge child.
damocles_ingrey dressed as Pavlova the ballerina -- dancing on point too.
det_skeptic dressed as Elizabeth Regina on steroids and roller skates.
doomgrasshopper gets drunk, strips naked, and somehow emerges dressed as a giraffe.
dresdenarchive dressed as Barbra Streisand.
high_warden dressed as Martina Hingis - tarred and feathered.
houndforhire dressed as Helga the wisewoman, although the live snake was a mistake, and it suited them all too well.
hrothbert dressed as Jack the Ripper in a time machine, complete with gory knives.
jimbutcher dressed as the resurrected dead -- complete with the most convincing coffin, and it suited them all too well.
lieu_murphy didn't even show up and doesn't get any candy.
mabofwinterdark dressed as the Archbishop of Mendon.
magic_pets dressed as a deer.
magicians_son dressed as Marie Antoinette going to her death.
midwintersgrace dressed as Mary-Kate Olsen with her very own conjoined Ashley.
notyourthrall dressed as a Penny Carney & Co. BrothersCorporation employee.
raith_wraith dressed as Guy Fawkes but the exploding barrel of dynamite didn't go down too well.
rude_not_ginger dressed as Optimus Prime.
semi_auto_magic dressed as Zachary Taylor.
takes2ndchances dressed as Marilyn Manson.
the_blackstaff dressed as a hot angel.
vivo_per_ardua dressed as a bottle of Levuodiol.
warden_betrayer dressed as Thomas Jefferson.
whitecourtlady dressed as a moustache.
wild_maggie dressed as a interrim webpage designer.
Throw your own party at the Hallomeme!
Created by sigma7: More info here.
- Ice Cream (if Thomas hasn't eaten it)
- Pancakes (Yes. Dresden knows me too well. Not even I can turn them down. Dammit)
- Cheerios. Ummmmm. The kind that Harry tends to have.
- My mother's cooking.
- Strawberries. But only when they're actually in season and... sun-kissed.
- Hamburgers, home-made
- Cuban style tamales
- Baby carrots.
Muse: Karrin Murphy
Fandom: The Dresden Files (novels)
I will not be completely offline, probably will be checking through things and likely tagging about once a day, judging from previous experience. I will be reachable at all times (well, response time may vary) on the e-mail, kikibug13 at gmail dot com. I'll have some catching up to do after that, prompt and plot-wise, but I will, I promise!
Anyhoo. If you need to ask something before I go, etc. I'll be online & all. Probably get through another fic or two.
1 honest answer...
That's all you get. Ask me one question. Any one question, anything, no matter how crazy it is. An honest answer. No catch.
All comments will be screened so your question stays private between you and me, and only you will get to see my answer to your question. But I dare you to repost this and see what people ask you.
OOC: Not screening, but each thread is locked to the person who started it.
* The above doesn't mean I can't get hurt in the process. But that result's worth it.
* There are very good reasons for all the instructors' warning us not to use Aikido except for actual self defense.
* It's awesome to have my brothers (they may be younger but it didn't take them long to outgrow me, in size) as backup.
* They aren't always near, though.
* Cheating will help you get a good grade. Is the good grade my goal for being in school - or doing whatever else I do?
* People who treat me like a cute little girl get on my nerves in other ways too. No exceptions. It's a clear signal and I don't need to be nice.
* For that matter, being nice overall doesn't seem to be working out well for me anyway. Some people are even all right with that.
* I don't tend to be much of a favorite with teachers and other superiors. Great.
* The things
Muse: Karrin Murphy
Fandom: The Dresden Files (novels)
Your result for The Attachment Style Test...
26% Anxiety Over Abandonment and 60% Avoidance Of Intimacy
You are most comfortable without close emotional relationships. It is very important to you to feel independent and self-sufficient, and you hate the idea of having to depend on others or having others depend on you. The very few times you have fallen in love, it was probably with someone unattainable and disinterested. You know how to have a good time with your friends, but when it comes time to bare your deeper feelings, you tend to laugh nervously and change the subject.
Fictional character with whom you might identify: Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood), Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
|Other Attachment Types:|
|Secure:||The Unicorn|||||The Cuddleslut|||||The Free Agent|
|Preoccupied:||The Cling Wrap|||||The Squid|||||The Insect|
|Fearful:||The Doormat|||||The Leper|||||The Exile|
|Dismissing:||The Hermit|||||The Stone|||||The Player|
PICK YOUR MURPHY and I'll write a fic or a drabble based on her and your muse. You can pick your top three and I'll write at least one.
8. Wildly Inappropriate!Murphy
13. Faux Innocent!Murphy